This might surprise you…
Learning to champion the nonprofit cause and inspire audience generosity
is the #1 expertise that nonprofits seek in benefit auctioneers.
Please join me for this unique professional development opportunity!
“Beyond Bid Calling™: The Benefit Auctioneer Workshop Experience
Wednesday & Thursday: December 14 & 15
2 Full Interactive Days – 9am to 5pm
Hyatt Somerville Suites, Scottsdale, AZ
Instructor: Kathy Kingston, CAI, BAS
Very limited spaces: Register now
Early Bird Price ENDS Friday, Nov 18. Sign up today.
Questions: scroll down for testimonials and feel free to contact me personally: 603-235-1196
What Will You Walk Away With?
- How to conduct a superb Fund-a-Need ask on and off the stage
- Communicate effectively with nonprofit staff, volunteers and donors
- How to orchestrate the best “Show Flow” to intensify fundraising
- Coach your nonprofit clients to deliver inspiring true stories
- Spice it up with Auction-tainment” music and theatre techniques
- “Auction-tainment” music and theatre techniques to spice it up
- Perfect the 7 Competencies Nonprofits want in their Auctioneer
- Knowing the biggest mistake auctioneers make trying to quiet the audience
- Polish your “Event Emcee” skills and make more money
- How to Stand Apart as a “Auction Ambassador”
- Practice Advanced Benefit Auction Consulting Methods
- A true believe in your own ability to book and retain more Benefit Auctions
- And much more…
If you’d like to book more benefit auctions, this could be the most important training you’ve ever attended.
Kathy, I’m ready … register now
What’s Different about This Workshop?
- Individualized Performance Coaching and Small Group Setting
- Custom Tele-Class with Philanthropy Expert – Sharon Danosky
- Interactive Case Studies with Hands-On Learning Sessions
- Videotaping and positive coaching feedback methods
- Continental breakfasts, lunches and reception included
- Private Individual Pre-Workshop Teleconference with Kathy Kingston
- Unlimited follow up 30 days after the Workshop
- You integrate new performance skills quickly with dynamic practice sessions
- Results-driven, fun and innovative!
“I wanted to give you a huge thank you for the wealth of knowledge you armed me with- we have conducted four auctions this year (all brand new clients) and have already raised close to $300,000 in live auction and fund-a-mission sections of the auctions – and it’s only January.” PS – all four groups have booked us for 2012!”
Darron Meares, MBA, CAI, MPPA, BAS
COO, Meares Auction Group
Founder, Bowtie Benefit Auctions
“The workshop was truly a pivotal change for me. I left the hotel that day feeling very empowered and confident. Anyway, I wanted to touch base with you and just let you know how much I appreciated the workshop and getting to know you. You are an amazing teacher. I was overwhelmed by the encouragement that every participant gave to one another.”
Mary Cooper, President
Fundraising Consulting Division
Benefit Bidding LLC
“I attended Kathy Kingston’s course, “Beyond Bid Calling” in Texas. The hands on training and role playing gave me the knowledge and confidence that I needed to be able to raise more money for my non profit clients. My first client after class reaped the benefits during the Special Appeal by raising more money than expected. I was even able to pick up a new client that night as a result of my “performance”. Thank you Kathy for sharing your knowledge with us!”
Christie King, CAI, AARE, BAS
C King Benefit Auctions, President and Founder, Alabama
Since so many auctioneers have asked me for in-depth deeper fundraising and
benefit auction coaching I’ve loaded this training to
turbo-charge your benefit auction business.
Naturally, please feel free to call me personally with any question and ideas.
I hope to see you there!”
To your Unprecedented Auction Success,
PS: Early Bird Price ENDS this Friday, November 18th
Please register now: our class size is intentionally small
for your optimum learning experience! Sign up NOW.
PPS: You are welcome to forward this to anyone who you think
would benefit this workshop.
PPPS: Get ready to break records in 2012!
Kathy Kingston, CAI, BAS
Fundraising Auction Consultant and Professional Auctioneer
Author of Record Breaking Fundraising Auctions
BENEFIT AUCTIONEERS: RAISE MORE MONEY AND EXPLODE YOUR BUSINESS!
Beyond Bid Calling Workshop: December 14 & 15 Scottsdale, AZ
Limited spaces, Register Now! http://www.BeyondBidCalling.com
Benefit Auction Consulting Workshop: August 8 & 9, 2012 Chicago, IL
Sign Up now – Limited registration: http://www.BenefitAuctionConsulting.com