How to Master the Art of the Ask for an Outstanding Benefit Auction – Webinar
Do you sometimes feel like you have a case of “Ask Phobia”? The fear that many fundraisers feel when they need to ask for what they need to have a wildly successful event. You’re not alone and that’s why the most successful fundraisers know that mastering the “art of the Ask” is what keeps their benefit auctions from being marginal to outstanding year after year.
Join Greater Giving and Kathy Kingston to learn how to master the art of asking so you can significantly improve your benefit auction results!
At this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Why you should ask on behalf of your nonprofit’s mission
- Who to ask so you are not wasting your time (and theirs)
- How to ask with a personal approach
- When and where to ask to maximize success
- What to ask for and how to avoid the 8 big mistakes
- And much more…
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
9-10 a.m. Pacific
10-11 a.m. Mountain
11-12 p.m. Central
12-1 p.m. Eastern